Lezlie Boetel – Pohlman is the owner and founder of the Lezlie Boetel – Pohlman Insurance Agency, LLC. Lezlie decided to start the business after a successful career as a paralegal. Lezlie saw a need for a Farmers Insurance Agency locally and saw this as an opportunity to grow her own business.
Lezlie was born and raised in Lake Park, Iowa. After graduating from Harris Lake Park High School in 1999, Lezlie went to Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa and graduated in 2003. Upon graduation Lezlie worked in the legal field, before moving on to insurance. Lezlie resides with her husband Brent, and their daughter Izze a short drive from her Spirit Lake office. Lezlie enjoys her motorcycle, riding horses, golfing with friends, and enjoying the Okoboji’s as much as possible throughout the summer.
- Farmers Insurance Order of the Blue Vase Life Insurance Award
- Farmers Insurance Toppers Club, San Francisco 2015- Home, Auto & Toy
- Farmers Insurance New Business Award – Q4 2014 & Q2 2015
- Leadership Spencer – 2015 – Spencer Chamber of Commerce
- University of Farmers Graduate – Aug. 2014
- University of Farmers – Agency Excellence Graduate – May 2016
- Perfect 10 Agent September 2015
- Commercial Insurance Fundamentals November 2016